Good morning from Maine the place we have now loved an awesome week of lovely fall climate. The nights have been cool, the times have been heat and sunny, and the leaves are turning into vibrant shades of crimson, yellow, and orange. My daughters cannot look ahead to me to make massive piles of leaves to leap in. That is what we’ll be doing immediately. I hope that you’ve one thing enjoyable deliberate on your weekend as effectively. These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. Taskade – A Full Undertaking Planning Resolution for Lecturers and College students
2. Two New Google Docs Options to Observe
3. Flip a Spreadsheet Into Multimedia Flashcards
4. The Science of Cake! – And 83 Different Meals Science Classes
5. Add Watermarks to Google Paperwork
6. 5 Google Earth Options for Lecturers
7. Areas – Capturing & Celebrating Pupil Progress
Thanks on your assist!
Your registrations in Sensible Ed Tech programs (listed beneath) assist me hold Free Know-how for Lecturers going.
A giant thanks additionally goes to the businesses whose promoting helps hold the lights on.
Different Locations to Comply with Me:
- The Sensible Ed Tech E-newsletter comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Know-how for Lecturers.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 38,000 subscribers watching my quick tutorial movies on a big selection of instructional know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fourteen years.
- The Free Know-how for Lecturers Fb web page options new and previous posts from this weblog all through the week.
- In the event you’re inquisitive about my life outdoors of training, you may comply with me on Instagram or Strava.
This publish initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In the event you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embody CloudComputin and WayBetterSite. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.